Ngage Management is a full-service multi-client association management company. We work in partnership with boards of directors to provide high energy leadership, operational and event management. Our clients are primarily small to mid-size state and national associations, non-profits and professional societies. Ngage Management is staffed by a team of experts who provide the personal service your members expect. Best of all, we are passionate about the power of association.More about us
Ngage Your Association
We’ll empower your association to run like a business, maximizing profits and streamlining operations.More info
Ngage Your Event
Whether creating a new event or revitalizing an existing event, Ngage has the resources and passion to manage all of your event needs.More info
Leadership and Governance
The strength and success of an association is directly related to the strength and success of its governing body – the Board. Creating a leadership culture that allows for the ability to be a strong governing board (versus a working board) is a key element to an association’s strength and success. Ngage provides strategic consulting and management services to assist boards in strengthening their leadership capacity and succession planning.
- Providing strategic counsel to Boards of Directors, executive and member committees to advance governing skills
- Conducting strategic planning sessions and retreats
- Providing best practices for operations and management guidance
- Board orientation and chair training with one-day workshop
Events and Conferences
Whether your event, conference, expo, or technical workshop has 2000 attendees or 20, you need flawless logistics and a first-class experience for attendees. In addition, Ngage clients realize the advantage of our buying power which results in increased event profit to your association.
- Identifying the best venues for your event while negotiating and managing contracts (A/V, catering, hotel, etc)
- Developing and managing registration, budgets and on-site logistics
- Soliciting of sponsors and managing exhibitor halls
- Driving the plan for the event, including building the agenda, planning a theme and coordinating speakers
Finance and Accounting
Ngage gives you access to an entire finance department, from the part-time services of a CFO for budgeting and forecasting to bookkeeping staff. We handle your bank, investment and merchant accounts. We also provide a financial dashboard to allow you access to your organization’s fiscal health.
- Driving budget development, management and tracking
- Handling all the key operations – general ledger, billing, A/R, A/P, budgeting, monthly Board financial reports, filings, compliance
- Managing online merchant accounts and multi-currency transactions
- Working with a CPA on tax preparation and audits
Your organization might be powered by volunteers and have no staff. Or you may have just a few staffers working remotely around the world. Your association might not have a physical presence, but having an office address and a physical headquarters location are essential for effective association management. Ngage can deliver your association that office space and meeting space.
- Maintaining an office and physical address
- Establishing unique telephone and fax numbers with our telephone system
- Providing a mailing address; receiving and distributing printed mail
- Providing web and email addresses for appropriate staff
We came to Ngage from another association management company and were impressed from the first meeting and several years later we remain impressed and extremely satisfied.
Ngage’s work with our association has increased our membership by 38%. Any association would be fortunate to work with Ngage. They consistently give much more than is asked and their leadership and passion for their work is evident in each project they undertake.
As a former president of a non-profit, I was fortunate to benefit from the professional management services of Ngage. The team’s approach to the work and creative ideas helped infuse energy and excitement with the leadership that produced results we had never seen prior.
Interested in working with us?
Put the energy of Ngage to work for your association.
Contact Ngage, Get a Response Today!
2501 Jolly Road, Suite 110
Okemos, MI 48864
P: 517 325 5308